You are not contented with your under-sink and facing ultimate trouble while maintaining it? On top of it, you have researched a lot about under-sink filter system, but unsure over as to which one is perfect for you? Well! Let me help you to fix your problem as I can recommend an excellent water filter that will not only fit in your home perfectly but also, remove the long-lasting water problems of your tap.
Just read the review and explore how this exclusive water filter will work. So, let’s take a tour of the review;
What Is Filtrete Under-Sink Advanced Water Filtration System?
Filtrete 3US-PS01 or Filtrete Under-Sink Advanced Water Filtration System is a professional and advanced water filter that is used to filter the water perfectly. With this product at your home, impurities such as the arsenic, lead, sediment can easily be washed off. Op to of that, it will deliver the goods by removing the bad taste of chlorine and odor from the water and you will be able to drink clean along with tasty water.
The whole system of the filter is engineered and designed to last for a long time. Additionally, it is very user-friendly as well as it is lowly priced. What’s more, the system of this filter will keep the water flow correctly and it has a capacity of 2,000 gallons of water. The installation is an easy one and you will not require any tools to install or maintain it. Lastly, it is certified and tested by NSF and you will only have to change the filter once in six months.
Another fact that impressed me the most was that it was built in a way that it would not require a dedicated faucet head to maintain full water flow. Additionally, this filter will run at a maximum and minimum temperature of 100°F, 40°F respectively.
To add to these facts, when I checked for its capacity, I saw that it could hold 2,000 gallons of water with a service flow of 1.5 gallon-per-minute. Besides, the product is perfectly designed with an internal shut-off valve so that it can reduce chlorine and bad taste of the water. So, I thought that these near-perfect designed makes it the best filter to install under-sink.
This is the most interesting part because Filtrete Under-Sink Advanced Water Filtration System does not require any tools to install it. Can you imagine it? I could not believe as well. However, when I read the user manual, I get to know that it would need an adjustable wrench along with a screwdriver to install the filter. On top of that, I simply needed 30 minutes to install the filter with an easy-to-follow process. The process for the installation is as follows:
First, I had to turn-off the cold water supply and, then by using the wrench, I confiscated the supply line to the faucet.
In the second step, I had to install three specific things and they were the push-in fittings to the faucet and cold water supply line, the filter mounting bracket to area under the sink, and the filter to the mounting bracket.
After installing these things, I cut the tubing ‘to length’ to fit it in between the filter and supply line and from the filter to the faucet.
Lastly, I just had to connect the tubing and turned on the water supply. Afterward, the whole installation was completed and it was very simple given that the other products require more complex installation process especially the under-sink filter systems.
A Test and the Performance
In the case of under-sink filters, performance is an important issue because the filter, that will be used to clean the waters, must meet the standards and above all, it must deliver the goods according to the expectation as well. So, I can say that I am extremely happy with this product’s performance because when I used it in my home; I was able to reduce the following impurities-
- Nitrate, Sediment, and Hardness Reduction
- Unwanted bacteria
- Soil, Sand, and Rust
Now, I know you are thinking that was it really possible to reduce all these impurities? Did I just fill this part with some factual information? Well! To make my statement legitimate, I will tell about a test that I ran after installing the Filtrete Under-Sink Advanced Water Filtration System in my home.
I compared the color, taste and smell of the water from before the filter was installed and to after the filtration of water. Additionally, I took both the hot and cold water for the test and I chose hot water because it remains unfiltered. So, after comparing both these waters, I got extremely tasty water with a nice color and it had a refreshing smell as well. So, in terms of performance of the product, this product ticks all the boxes with highest points.
Ease of Use
The convenience, that I got while using this filter, was great and off the hook. I was able to replace my old annoying filter that always need filling. Besides, it did not require any extra faucet so my sink was literally free. To add to these facts, water pressure was not lost and it took only a few minutes to fill up a glass. Additionally, I was particularly impressed with the changing system of this filter because I just had to twist the old and the new one with an on/off click. So, I am tremendously satisfied with its usability because it has saved me a lot of time and hassle.
- The features of this filter are given below so that you can understand that it’s a unique and one-of-a-kind under-sink filter.
- Reduces the Impurities such as the Sand, Rust, Sediment
- Removes the Bad Taste of Chlorine
- Clears Existing Parasitic Cysts (In Advanced Model)
- Carbon Water Filtration Technology
- Consume Little Space Under the Sink
- Easy to Install and Run
- Takes only Thirty Minutes to Install
- No Tool Required for Installation
- NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) Certified and Tested
- Keeps the Water Flow Intact
- Replaceable Advanced and Standard Filters
- Filter Capacity of 2,000 Gallons
- Filters Last for Six Months
I have loads of good things that I can say to prove that this under-sink filter is one of the best filters on the market. Additionally, you find few negatives or bad things about it. Below, I have provided some good things of this filter to help you in getting the idea of its exceptional quality.
- It can reduce the arsenic, fluoride, lead, nitrate, sediment.
- It will remove the hardness of the water and will eliminate the useless bacteria.
- In advanced model, you will be able to remove the parasitic cysts Soil.
- You will get tasty water and you will be able to get rid of the bad taste of the water from chlorine.
- No tools are required to install or maintain the filter.
- The installation process is very straightforward and will take less than 30 minutes.
- It is certified and tested by the NSF.
- It is designed to keep the water flow at a good rate.
- You filter waters up to 2,000 gallons.
- It will take no space under your sink.
- It is returnable in 90-days.
- Its filters are easy-to replace
- It is made of high-quality materials.
- It is user-friendly and reasonably priced.
- The system kit includes almost all the necessary items to install.
- Although I have said that this filter is full of good things, but it still contains some flaws. They are as follows:
- If the filter is not installed properly, then it might bring some leaks in the future time.
- The water flow rate may slow down in the future.
To sum up the review, I can only say that Filtrete Under-Sink Advanced Water Filtration System is the best in the business and you will find none better than this water filter to solve your water problems. Therefore, don’t waste any time to bring it to your home!